Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Heart of the Matter

Be Empowered by Dr. B's Daily Nugget.,.Eight months and 27 days! That's how long I went without a vehicle because of an incompetent, deceptive and heartless mechanic who destroyed my car. I was angry and hurt that he had no remorse for causing irreparable damage. During this ordeal I started declaring daily, "I am receiving my supernaturally debt-free new vehicle in JESUS name!" Meanwhile, my heart was convicted to let go of the anger and resentment I had toward this mechanic. I finally obeyed and God truly cleansed my heart. Recently, after nearly nine months, DELIVERANCE came, just like the birth of a baby! I was blessed with what I confessed...a supernaturally debt-free "new" car! It's new because it has a "new" engine which is the "heart" of every car! You see, before God gave me a "new" CAR,  He wanted  me to receive a "new" HEART, so I could appreciate it! So, before you can receive the "desire of your heart," remember to let God examine it first! #createinmeacleanheart, #drbnugget

No comments:

Post a Comment