Wednesday, August 19, 2015

GPS...God Planned System

Be Empowered by Dr. B"s Daily Nugget...For me, one of the best inventions of today is the GPS navigation system. Whenever I use it to get somewhere I've never been, it gives me great confidence that I will get there with no problems. But, I discovered that sometimes you can still have issues or get delayed  because it chooses to "take you the long route." But once you reach your destination, the voice inside the GPS is programmed to say three soothing words..."YOU HAVE ARRIVED!" So it is with a spiritual GPS...God Planned System. Jer. 29:11 says, "For I know the PLANS I have for you, declares the Lord,  I have PLANS to prosper you, not to harm you and PLANS to give you hope and a future." So...if you turn on your "spiritual GPS" by choosing to TRUST the PLAN that God has for your life, you may have some life issues or "delays" but when you reach your "divine destination," you will also hear a voice say, "YOU HAVE ARRIVED!" #God'splanforme, #drb'sdailynugget 

No comments:

Post a Comment